Gasthalter & Co.
HYDRO ADVENTURES ANNOUNCES 2017 PROMOTIONAL CALENDAR
2017 Promotional Schedule Offers “Something for Everyone”
Route 66 Mini Bowling, Poplar Bluff’s Only Bowling Lanes, Now Open in MEGA ARCADE
Poplar Bluff, MO—June 12, 2017—Hydro Adventures, Missouri’s premier water and amusement park, with a complete family entertainment center for endless family fun and entertainment, today announced its full promotional schedule for the 2017 season.
Special Event Calendar
- Just Opened – Route 66 Mini Bowling, Poplar Bluff’s only bowling lanes, is now open and located inside the newly-expanded Hydro Adventures MEGA ARCADE. The addition of Route 66 finishes the 2017 expansion of the Arcade and deliver a unique entertainment experience for the entire family. It looks like an easy win but will test the skills of the most experienced bowler. Major Prizes if you score a perfect 300 without the bumpers. 5 and 10 frame options for players. Play game by game or rent the lanes by the hour.
- June 16th through July 28th – Friday Family Nights – $14 admission after 2pm CT with food and family activities for endless fun!
- July 1st – Hotdog Eating Contest – 15 guests will compete head-to-head to be the first to finish 15 hotdogs and buns, and the contestant who eats the most hotdogs and buns in 5 minutes wins. Guests can sign up in person at the park starting June 26th. Registration will close once the first 15 contestants are signed up.
- July 4th – Free Military & First Responders – All active duty and retired military personal, and first responder (Police, Fire Department & EMS) personnel receive free admission to the Water Park, with ID.
- July 24-27th – Christmas in July – Guests receive $12 One-Day Water Park admission passes per 2 non-perishable food items for donation (limit of 6 passes per group). Passes are redeemable for any Water Park operating day from August 1st – September 4th.
- August 5th – Burger Cook Off – A panel of judges will determine who has the best burger in a competition between 5 businesses!
“We’re off to an exciting start to the Summer season, and we are extremely excited about all of our special events taking place at the park this year,” said Edgar Novoa, Operations Manager of Hydro Adventures. “Whether you’re coming to cool off at our Christmas in July event, or to watch contestants put their appetites to the test at our hot dog eating contest, it’s sure to be a memorable time. Between our variety of both wet and dry attractions, including our just-opened Route 66 mini bowling alley, Hydro Adventures has something for everyone this summer.”
For our extended hours of operation and pricing options for endless fun for everyone, please visit our website: http://www.hydroadventures.com/. To keep up to date on our special events, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Hydro Adventures is owned and operated by United Parks, which also operates Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach, FL. – and is poised to become the next operator of historic Rye Playland in Westchester County, NY.
About United Parks
United Parks is focused on opportunities in the amusement park, water park, and entertainment industries. The company features a senior management team that brings more than 100 years of operating experience. United Parks is an indirect subsidiary of Purchase Capital, an investment firm that provides patient capital for private and public companies with significant potential for long-term value creation.